Friday, October 2, 2009

Apple Me


2 blog posts in one day! You may have seen this on my facebook page as well but I figured I should post it here also since I did some setup for this photo. This was something my kids decided to make me to show their appreciation of their teach, who is me as I home school them. So Beth helped them make this wonderful likeness of me, well maybe a little to much hair on the head! For this photo the apple was sitting on a piece of white foam core and another piece standing up behind for the background. The flash was pointed straight up with a diffuser dome on it, so you get some light from the side, and their was a reflector above it and the apple to bounce light back down from above.

2 comments:

Gnomie said...

Ummm... I'm guessing raisins, and marshmallows and parsley, but what is your nose?

Mike said...

It was a piece of carrot.