

Well we don't seem to have to much for fall colors around here yet but I did go ahead and drive up to Galena Park to see if any of the trees were at least starting to change colors and so far they are still pretty green. I am thinking in the next couple weeks they will be showing some nice yellows so hopefully I will get some photos then. If it works out I may go down to Bridgeport Sunday afternoon and stay the night and try to get some photographs of fall colors down there.
That would bring us to these two images. While I was up in Galena walking around I was looking for some other photo opportunities and one of the things I came across was these mushrooms growing in a couple trees. Not sure that I have seen this too much but I thought they might make some nice subject matter. As the sun was still pretty high in the sky I filtered the hard sunlight with a Photoflex 12" translucent LiteDisc to get a much softer light. I had to handhold the camera as I had left the tripod at home thinking I would not need it and this was one outing where it would have been nice to have it......oh well lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment