



One thing I like to do when I am taking fall color pictures is to find other ways to photograph things besides the overall view of the trees (which I also like). I will end up taking a lot of different photos from the leaves close up to a shot that shows a lot of leaves scattered about. I will usually just see something with in a setting that catches my eye and take anywhere from a few shots to several shots, recomposing and looking for the best angle or way to frame the shot, much like I do for any landscape shots. In the end I will usually get several photographs like these that I really like. These are just a few of the ones I took in this way last week up on HWY 88.
1 comment:
Can I get some prints of those? The colors are gorgeous.
Post a Comment