

I took the kids up to Crystal Mine yesterday to do some digging around and along the way several of the groves of trees are starting to turn yellow. On the way out we pulled over and walked around one set of trees for a few minutes so I could get my first few fall photos of the season. This is just the start of the fall season when the leaves are making their color change so hopefully I will have a lot more fall photos over the next month.
After we left we headed over to Truckee taking the dirt road that comes out by Stampede reservoir. As we were driving along I liked the way the light was on this mountain and took a few shots from different points along the road. This shot I also cropped down to give it the panoramic look.
No comments:
Post a Comment