These are some of the kids we worked with in at Kiamiako. One thing most the kids seemed to like there is to have there photo taken, I was constantly being asked to take photos.
Thank you for posting these pictures Mike! As I scroll through the photos - I was reminded of communion at church on July 6 & 7th. The young lady shared with us the beauty she saw in Kaimiako. Your pictures bring that beauty to us. I can scroll through your photos and pray for the hearts that I see who are a world away! What a blessing!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting these pictures Mike! As I scroll through the photos - I was reminded of communion at church on July 6 & 7th. The young lady shared with us the beauty she saw in Kaimiako. Your pictures bring that beauty to us. I can scroll through your photos and pray for the hearts that I see who are a world away! What a blessing!
Absolutely and one areas it was very noticeable to us was in the smiles of the kids there.
Post a Comment