Saturday, October 1, 2011
Forgotten Photos
The nice thing about digital is that we are able to affordable to take a lot more images as the ones that do not work out we just delete and there is no money lost on developing. The other nice thing about this is that it also makes it easier to learn techniques that we might have shied away from a bit with film if we could not afford to develop film just to see how it worked out. On the flip side I find myself shooting more and therefore end up with a lot more images I want to play with and when I don't have time to mess with them right away they sometimes get forgotten about as other projects stack up. These images for example were taken in July during our trip to Oregon. I did edit a few images from that trip and even printed several that are hanging in the house but while I was looking threw some of my folders looking for images to add to the digital frame I realized there were still several images I wanted to edit from this trip. I also know there are other images further back that I intended to come back to an have yet to do so. So every now and then I will go back to older stuff and look threw images and work on some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment