


These were a few photos of some wild horses I took the other day. I was wanting to spend some more time trying out a new camera and had seen these hoses out in a meadow so I figures they would make a good subject to work with for a bit. Did not last long though as it started to rain but I did get a few shots. With these horses hanging out in an area next to lots that were to be developed but have just been sitting for a couple years the hard part is composing a photo that does not include the trash and other stuff that is on the surrounding empty lots. You can see a little bit of it in the top of the middle picture. If I had of had more time I would have liked to recompose this to fully eliminate that from the frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment