

The other day we went to the park and spent a few hours walking around and exploring. The kids were even trying to catch tadpoles in one of the ponds. It was such a nice day and now a few days later we have had rain and snow in the mountains. I should be used to the weather teasing you with a few days of nice weather to just go back to chilly and rainy weather for a few days but I think I am ready for some mid 70's for awhile. We have had enough warm days that a lot of flowers are blooming and many of the trees that flower are full of color. The cactus just seems to be a slight contrast to what it is like around here as when I think of cacti I think of drier areas than here. All in all the moisture is good for the area, just would be nice to be able to enjoy some more outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment