

Took a jump back today to play with a few more of my images from this last fall. Something I need to get better at is keeping only the images I know I want and getting more aggressive with the ones that need to be deleted. I also need to get better at processing all the photos I take just after they have been taken. I think the fall colors and the Reno Air Races are the two things I usually have a problem doing this with as I end up taking a lot of pictures of these two things, so it ends up being a lot to go through to get rid of the stuff that needs to go and edit the stuff I want to keep. Maybe next I will jump into some of the Air Race photos I still want to edit and put a couple more up here.....
No comments:
Post a Comment