Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fruit Smoothie


F is for Fruit Smoothie and it was tasty! We make these frequently around our house and the kids love to have them so I thought I would practice on a glass of smoothie. We use a juicer for stuff like carrots, apples, oranges, celery (well I usually skip the celery), etc. then blend it with a few frozen strawberries and bananas. If you want an extra special treat you can throw in some sherbet to sweeten it up a bit.

3 comments:

Gnomie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gnomie said...

Yummy! I remember when we used to have a juicer(It broke). It may sound weird, but carrot and celery juice was incredibly good and refreshing...

Mike said...

Not sure what to do for G yet, been busy doing some drafting work lately so I have not thought to much about it yet. Got any ideas?