Monday, January 4, 2010

Aces

So I don't always have ideas of subjects to photograph but feel I should push myself to take more pictures and one idea I have seen people use is to go through the alphabet. You start at A and find a subject that starts with A and photograph it, working on composition ideas with that subject till you get a picture you like. After one letter is done you move on to the next letter and so on. So I am going to start today at the beginning and my idea for the letter A was, obviously, Aces. I actually had a hard time coming up with things that started with A and as we have no aardvarks around here I settled on the idea of photographing a poker hand with 4 Aces. I have never had this hand in poker but it would be a nice one to have!! Now to think up ideas for B.

1 comment:

MisoMama said...

I like this idea. The picture makes me think of a demotivational poster...let me get back to you.