
I took the girls out last week to an area where there are usually several deer hanging out in a field so that they could do a little wildlife viewing. After checking out the deer I noticed a few wild horses up on the hill behind us so we drove up the dirt road a little ways to get a better look. After checking out the three horses we first spotted I notice this horse further up the road and decided to get a closer look. With the way this horse was standing in this photo his body was mostly shaded so I did some shadow enhancement in my post processing to get more detail in the shaded area of his body. The kids had a good outing day as after we watched the wildlife for a bit we headed of and walked through the car museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment