The pumpkin plants are growing really well and looks like we will get several pumpkins from it. The leaves are pretty big and interesting so I thought they would make a nice black and white picture.
I have some basil and tomato plant seedlings going at the moment. I don't think I will be planting the tomato plant ones outside at all as it will be to late this year but I am thinking of eventually transplanting them to a larger pot and seeing if I can't get anything off them by growing them inside and trying to be sure they get good sun.
2 comments:
This are beautiful. Next year you should take pictures of seedlings too because I would love to have seedling identification info.
I have some basil and tomato plant seedlings going at the moment. I don't think I will be planting the tomato plant ones outside at all as it will be to late this year but I am thinking of eventually transplanting them to a larger pot and seeing if I can't get anything off them by growing them inside and trying to be sure they get good sun.
Post a Comment