Friday, February 13, 2009

Reno Air Races



Well I have been slowly working threw all the pictures I took at the Reno Air Races last September so I thought I would post one of those. Obviously It is one of the Thunderbird's during their routine doing a fly by upside down. I love watching them and the Blue Angles do their shows. The F22 Raptor was also there and was probably the best military demo there, I am sure you have all seen one of the pictures I took of that. They also had a few WW2 era bombers flying by in formation, when I get to those pictures I will post one if I have a good one.
On another note I decided to play around with doing some matting on the image. I have seen others do this and think it looks nicer that way, once you have something that looks good at least. I use a program called Capture NX to process my raw files (tweak the levels) then for some other stuff, like adding the mat, I have been playing with a program called Gimp as it is a free open source program a lot of people use and free is a lot cheaper than Adobe CS4! I do also use an old version of photoshop 5.0.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.